9/10/2009

Suzzan Blac






































Suzzan Blac (aka "The Goddess of Gore") is a traditional artist who paints mainly in oils.

Artist statement: I am an artist who paints the emotions. I am facinated with psychology, physiognomy and body language. My paintings are motivated by my anger, pain and frustration. My art concentrates mainly on the eyes and the mouths, because they are the most expressive features of human emotion. I prefer to use oil, because it is the only medium mobile enough to blend and create the smooth technique I require to produce such realism. Work begins with a simple, subconcious doodle and then I attack the canvas! "I scream at the world - and the world screams back at me"

http://beinart.org/artists/suzzan-blac/gallery/paintings/

No comments:

Post a Comment